- Systems of games
- Formal elements of games
The formal elements of game
- Study the details of the tic-tac-toe game
- Re-design another version of the game.
- Consider extending the game, in terms of space, rules, players, steps, etc.
- Studies of the mixed reality game – Can you see me now? by Blast Theory. Present the reasons why you consider it as a game and as a piece of artwork.
- Submit your short writings in class or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org in digital format
Each group will have 15 minutes for presentation and demonstration. Please keep your time. The other groups have to fill in an evaluation form for your peer students.
Let it burn
Project world war Z
Brave heart v1.0
Grandma saves the world
Please upload your individual report through Moodle before midnight today (23 April 2018).
- Human computer interaction
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Physical computing
- Embodied interaction
- Game development tools
- Play test your game
iBeacon game in Hong Kong
Necomimi Cat Ears game
Scratch game programming
- Common issues of gaming
- Positive use of videogames
- Identity in gaming
- Presentation of the game proposal.
- List out common social and cultural impacts of videogames and identify any influences on your personal life.
Classcraft video introduction