- Ideas of flow in game
- 2nd game design workshop
- Psychological – audience’s fears and desires
- Symbolic – standing for larger ideas, such as religious, democratic ideals
- Representative – a specific group of people
- Historic – real figures in history
- What they say?
- What they do?
- What they look like?
- What others say about them?
- Traits and personality
- What does the character want?
- What does the character need?
- What does the audience/player hope?
- What does the audience/player fear?
- Character versus character
- Character versus nature
- Character versus machine
- Character versus self
- Character versus society
- Character versus fate
- Player versus player
- Player versus game system
- Player versus multiple players
- Team versus team
Plot, dramatic arc